Order Olopatadine nasal spray (previously Patanase)
ORDER OLOPATADINE NASAL SPRAY (PREVIOUSLY PATANASE)
CURRENTLY OUT OF STOCK AS AT 18.05.2020, APOLOGIES FOR THE INCONVENIENCE. NEW STOCK ARRIVING IN THE NEXT 2-3 WEEKS.
Patanase is now called Olopatadine as it is now being manufactured by ACP (Australian Custom Pharmaceuticals) in Sydney and therefore the packaging is different to what was previously supplied. The active ingredient is the same as before.
- Olopatadine nasal spray is only available from our clinic
- Professor Smith is an authorised prescriber and the government requires him to see the patient every 12 months to report any symptoms, reactions or complications
- Patient can purchase maximum 12 bottles in 12 months
- Usage varies between 1-12 bottles a year. Usage varies from 0-2 sprays each nostril up to twice per day
- New referral is required for your annual Olopatadine review
- May be claimable with your private health insurer with the receipt
PLEASE NOTE THAT MEDICATION THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN DISPENSED TO A PATIENT CANNOT BE REFUNDED
Please complete the order form and we will check that you are eligible for the purchase and email you once order completed or if there is a problem.
Olopatadine nasal spray is $50 per bottle and weigh approximately 40g each.